Flexibility in service is essential. A security company must be prepared to respond to the changing security requirements of its clients. Blue Knight Police is ready to meet your needs by offering security service in all fields 24/7/365. Management is always available to assist our clients without calling an 800 number.
All uniformed officers maintain a professional personal appearance. The uniformed officers have a high deterrent to
vandalism, burglary, theft, and intrusion. Guarded properties are there- fore bypassed by any criminal aware the property is under protection.
Locations that require radio-equipped officers are provided at no extra cost to the client.
LOW PROFILE OFFICERS
SPECIAL SERVICE OFFICERS
Milwaukee has many festivals, both church and ethnic as well as special events. Blue knight officers are able to meet the individualized security demands of every client served with dedicated and responsible surveillance of property.
Special events officers are available with dress uniforms for formal occasions. Officers handle guests, and parking areas Along with other duties to ensure a secure and happy occasion.
- TRADE SHOWS
- COMPANY PICNICS
- CROWD CONTROL
- SPECIAL SERVICES
Our state of the art equipment allows us to cover all areas of surveillance, pinhole cameras to full video systems. These systems can be used in many fields’ employee theft, customer theft, and loss of inventory, labor disputes, and vandalism.
Licensed private detectives can cover a wide range of services, large and small businesses.
All security officers in the State of Wisconsin must be certified, licensed and insured to carry a firearm. On-going training is given to all armed officers with safety and legal responsibilities. Testing and annual certification are required to maintain the State of Wisconsin certification.
Marked security vehicles create awareness to deter criminal activity at a specified location, however, this is a method that should be considered only for wide-open areas, multiple building patrols and parking lots. We suggest that you consider the requirement that outside uniformed security officers be on foot. The rationale is that this method allows for:
- Immediate and constant awareness of the uniformed security officer to customers, employees and most important to potential criminal activity.
- More interaction with customers as they enter and leave YOUR LOCATION, leading to providing assistance and help for customer's even if it means walking someone to their vehicle.
- An officer in a vehicle will not be as sensitive to noises and actions that require immediate attention or may not even be nearby at a specific time. THIS IS ALSO KNOWN AS LAZY SECURITY.
- Those considering criminal activity towards YOUR LOCATION, customers or employees can also monitor the vehicle and participate in illegal activity at the farthest point from ANY MARKED VEHICLE BECAUSE THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE VEHICLE IS.
- More efficient and less expensive security service.